Ads!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Star Wars The 30th Anniversary Collection (2006-2008) Romba & Graak

Had no intention of picking up these figures but since it was on sale..well what the heck.
They are Ewoks warriors, Romba & Graak.
The character, Ewoks, first appeared in the film Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) and they inhabit the forest moon of Endor. I named my dog Endor as I think he kinda reminds me of an Ewok!
In its package these figures looked ok, however after opening it I did not like it.
I don't really like the head sculpt. Ewoks are supposed to be cute but these Ewoks kinda look scary.
I also have the Ewoks from the Power of the Force series and I think they look much better.

Romba & Graak








The accessories


Ewoks from the POTF series


Quick we're on camera, lets act cute




Does Ewoks belong to the bear family?


My dog, Endor...so much cuter right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails