Ads!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009 Part 4 - Little Plastic Man reports



Another great thing about the STGCC 2009, is that it gives us an opportunity to meet up with fellow toys enthusiasts, meet our idols and basically just have fun!

Here are photos of us having a great time!

Group photo!

Frist row (L to R) : Bayu, Joshua, Me, Ken Moo, Leon, Alex
Second row (L to R) : Dennis, Kodomut
Juliana was missing...most probably at the Hasbro's booth admiring the Transformers



Ha Ha I am taller than a StormTrooper!


Animax was inviting people to do voice over for anime! So we all "arrowed" Bayu. Not bad I must say.





Bayu's 15 mins of fame!








Joshua met his idol, Brian Bolland, and got his signature! Life is good!











Interesting & random photos that I took.

Leon commented that these figures look like a cross between
Wolverine and Astro Boy. I tend to agree!




I guess the Jawas see value in Wall-E!


Customised Clone's helmets at the 501st Legion's booth







Playmobil's booth. This is one toy I had to really resist from collecting...LOL









Play Imaginative









I just love Black & Pink as a color combination


Here ends my coverage of the opening night of the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009. It was a really fun and exciting experience. I would be going down on Saturday with wife and baby to soak in the fun with the public. At the same time, will catch up with desmond who is helping a friend tend his stall...I wonder can get discounts???

You can read my part 1 coverage here.
You can read my part 2 coverage here.
You can read my part 3 coverage here.

More coverage of the event from my fellow toy bloggers:
Leon (Open the Toy)
Juliana (Juliana's Toys Collecting Tips)
Dennis (Collect'em all)
Zhi Hao (Kudomut)
Bayu (Daily Silence)
Joshua (The Stormtrooper Effect)
Alex (Toy Haven)
Ken (KenMoo2007)

4 comments:

LEon said...

Well done Adrian! You wrap it all up! Did you received my group email? If you do, you can write how you feel too!

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Leon. Everyone did a good job in covering the event. Yes I recieved the mail will reply soon.

Addicting Games said...

Hi Adrian! Your reports about this Convention make me want more and more to go to Singapore next year! I hope I'll go there right in time where Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2010 held. Anyway, if you have time, take a visit to my Free Games website.

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Addicting Games. It was great fun at the convention...hope to see u at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2010! Will visit your games website. It sounds good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails