Ads!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's War Machine!

Straight from Hot Toys website.
Here's War Machine from the movie Iron Man 2.
It looks pretty amazing with cool accessories and gadgets. Too bad the likeness of Don Cheadle (actor playing war machine) is not there yet. Hopefully there will still be improvements!
I am in a dilemma...with Hot Toys "milking" the licence policy, I am not sure to buy this or wait for a DX or improved version of war machine, which might never come and I lose a chance to own war machine at a "non-inflated" price...like life was not hard enough...

























6 comments:

Rafys78 said...

I'll leave the visor down.
If I want Don, I'll get his action figure.

PO!PO!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

War Machine is cool, in fact I prefer him over Iron Man. The face sculpt is amazing real. Wow!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

most likely to PO
demn those DX, still having the horror when they produce Joker and Batman DX,

Little Plastic Man said...

Rafys78 - Me too...visor down.
Dennis - Really...I think the sculpt is a bit off.
Asrul - Damn...I hate those DX also.

KazeTora said...

Damn... with rotating weapon, movable waist, and movable finger... Now I'm re-allocating some fund here and there. Hahahaha...

Team Sauce said...

Cool toys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails