Ads!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dunny...Dunny...Dunny

















Dunny was created by Paul Budnitz and Tristan Eaton, and produced by Kidrobot in 2004.
A curved bunny with a smooth face, DUNNY is a blank canvas designed to be repainted and reinterpreted by artists from many different backgrounds.

The Dunny is sold in 3 sizes -3", 8" and 20". The toy has 3 points of articulation; a 360 degree rotational head and two arms. Sometimes it comes with accessories.
Dunny usually comes in annual series releases, often themed, done by different artists.

I am just a causal collector of Dunny and I will pick them up if the design catches my eye.
I don't follow any series and I don't have to complete series.

Just wanted to show all the Dunnys I have picked up since I starting collecting designer toys.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails